CAREWAY Aerosol Paint is made from thermoplastic acrylic resin and American advanced techniques. It can provide films with excellent weather resistance. The product has the Features of good leveling, high coverage, fast dry, rich color and high luster, better flexibility, impact enduring, strong adhesiveness, and match well with many types of paint primers. It can be widely used in surface finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics and plastics. The films should avoid contacting with gasoline or other solvents.
Q. Can Careway Puncture Sealant be installed into any tyres?
A: Yes, our tire sealant can be applied to any Pneumatic tyres, both tube and tubeless tires. But it has a better performance in the tubeless tires.
Q: How to install Careway tire sealant into the tires?
A: 1. Remove the valve core, deflate the tire.
2. Shake the tire seealnt thoroughly before use.
3. Attached the provided tube to both the bottle and valve stem. Squeeze in the recommended amount of sealant.
4. Screw valve core back to the valve stem. Inflate the tire to recommended air pressure of the tire manufacturer.
Q: How much valume do I need to use for one tire?
A: It deponds on the size of tire that you are going to install. Please see the below details.
1. For different standard car tires, sizes from 13''-15'', you need to put 500-800ml eah tire.
2. 3L-4L for one single big size truck tire.
3. 500ml for a single motorcycle tire.
4. 350ml for one bicycle tire.