1. Tubeless Tire Bead Sealant For All Kinds of Tires is made of organic polymer materials, which is neutral and is of no corrosion to metals or rubber.
2. Added one time into the tyre and Stops up to 60 leakages.
3. It can cover the breach within 6mm.
4. Good leveling to automatically seek-out the leakage in seconds.
5. No volatile, non-flammable, anti-freezing. Long lasting effect.
1000ml+1*rubber tape/set; 20sets/carton
Q: How long does Careway Sealant works?
A: It depends on the locate conditions, if in a hot weather place( average over 35 degrees yearly), works for around 8 months; On the contrary, around 12 months.
Q: Does Careway Tire Sealant harm to the tires?
A: Careway Tire Sealant use friendly materials, anti rust, it's harmless to tires and wheels.
Q. Can Careway Puncture Sealant be installed into any tyres?
A: Yes, our tire sealant can be applied to any Pneumatic tyres, both tube and tubeless tires. But it has a better performance in the tubeless tires.
Q: How to install Careway tire sealant into the tires?
A: 1. Remove the valve core, deflate the tire.
2. Shake the tire seealnt thoroughly before use.
3. Attached the provided tube to both the bottle and valve stem. Squeeze in the recommended amount of sealant.
4. Screw valve core back to the valve stem. Inflate the tire to recommended air pressure of the tire manufacturer.
Q: How much valume do I need to use for one tire?
A: It deponds on the size of tire that you are going to install. Please see the below details.
1. For different standard car tires, sizes from 13''-15'', you need to put 500-800ml eah tire.
2. 3L-4L for one single big size truck tire.
3. 500ml for a single motorcycle tire.
4. 350ml for one bicycle tire.